- The user of the Hub is considered to be the organization that signs the Statement of acceptance of the conditions on the use of the Hub premises
- The user of the Hub appoints a person who signs the Statement of acceptance of the conditions on the use of the Hub premises
- House rules in the Hub must be respected and the person that sign the Statement is obliged to to make sure that everyone obeys them,
- The user of the Hub uses the premises for a certain period of time, which was previously determined with the Capital Capital City of Podgorica,
- The user of the Hub is obliged to use the space to perform its activities, in accordance with its purpose,
- The premises of the Hub are given to the user for use free of charge,
- The user of the Hub is liable with his property for damages caused in the premises of the Hub, inventory and devices,
- About their own furniture and other inventory and equipment that the users of the space bring to the Hub, they inform the provider of the space in advance,
- Consumption of tobacco and alcohol products is prohibited in the premises of the Hub,
- It is forbidden to bring food and drinks in the computer room of the Hub,
- The user of the Hub is obliged to hand over the ceded premises of the Hub and the indebted inventory in the condition in which he received it,
- The user of the Hub is obliged to inform the manager of the Capital City of Podgorica if there are certain deficiencies in the premises of the Hub before using the premises.
For problems of technical nature and operation of the IT system, the user of the Hub is obliged to inform the official of the Center for Information System.
The user of the Hub is obliged to inform the official of the Capital Capital City of Podgorica, who takes care of the Hub, 60 minutes before leaving the premises.
Any display of any symbols and activities that promote national, racial, sexual, religious or other intolerance are strictly prohibited.